- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Last nursing transfer information session
Montage Literary Journal is currently accepting submissions for the 2015 publication. The literary journal allows students to have their creative writing pieces published. Montage features fiction, poetry, photography and artwork created by Quinnipiac students. All pieces should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submissions is Friday, Dec. 12.