- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
ISIS executioner identified
A French prosecutor identified 22-year-old Maxime Hauchard as an executioner in the most recent ISIS video. French authorities have been tracking Hauchard for years, according to NBC News. Prosecutor Francois Molins said Hauchard converted to Islam at the age of 16 and attended an Islamic conference in 2012, which Hauchard claimed was not radical enough for him. A terrorism expert said French officials were in touch with foreign fighters who could confirm Hauchard was the one in the video. The video showed the beheading of American aid worker Abdul-Rahman Kassig and more than a dozen Syrian soldiers.