- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
- Undefeated UMass Lowell beats men’s soccer
A Place at the Table series continues
The Department of Cultural and Global Engagement is hosting a discussion table for students and faculty to attend on Nov. 19 in SC119. The discussion question focuses on migration and how people can connect through international, cultural and social boundaries. The discussion table is part of a series that is designed to recreate an after-dinner atmosphere to encourage informal discussions. The discussion will be held at 7 p.m.