- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
U.S. man attempts to join ISIS
A 19-year-old man from Illinois was charged with allegedly trying to join ISIS on Monday. Mohammed Hamzah Khan was trying to board a flight from O’Hare International Airport to Vienna when he was arrested, according to NBC. Investigations revealed he was trying to travel to Istanbul, then Syria and Iraq to join ISIS. Federal agents found letters at his home expressing his desire to join ISIS, according to NBC. A letter to his parents was also found, explaining his plan to them. He appeared in court Monday and remains in federal custody, according to NBC.