- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
U.S. man attempts to join ISIS
A 19-year-old man from Illinois was charged with allegedly trying to join ISIS on Monday. Mohammed Hamzah Khan was trying to board a flight from O’Hare International Airport to Vienna when he was arrested, according to NBC. Investigations revealed he was trying to travel to Istanbul, then Syria and Iraq to join ISIS. Federal agents found letters at his home expressing his desire to join ISIS, according to NBC. A letter to his parents was also found, explaining his plan to them. He appeared in court Monday and remains in federal custody, according to NBC.