- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Theater for Community to perform the musical “Nine”
Quinnipiac’s Theater for Community will perform the musical “Nine” from Oct. 16 to Oct. 19 in Buckman Theater. The musical is an adapted version of the Federico Fellini’s movie “8 ½” about a movie director Guido Contini who is trying to think of a plot for his next movie and choose between his wife, mistress and the actress who is his creative inspiration. All performances on Oct. 16-18 begin at 7:30 p.m. and at 2 p.m. on Oct. 19. Student and senior citizen ticket prices are $10, and general admission tickets are $15. Reservations and advance purchases of tickets can be made at www.quinnipiac.edu/theater-tickets.