- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Theater for Community to perform the musical “Nine”
Quinnipiac’s Theater for Community will perform the musical “Nine” from Oct. 16 to Oct. 19 in Buckman Theater. The musical is an adapted version of the Federico Fellini’s movie “8 ½” about a movie director Guido Contini who is trying to think of a plot for his next movie and choose between his wife, mistress and the actress who is his creative inspiration. All performances on Oct. 16-18 begin at 7:30 p.m. and at 2 p.m. on Oct. 19. Student and senior citizen ticket prices are $10, and general admission tickets are $15. Reservations and advance purchases of tickets can be made at www.quinnipiac.edu/theater-tickets.