- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Theater for Community to perform the musical “Nine”
Quinnipiac’s Theater for Community will perform the musical “Nine” from Oct. 16 to Oct. 19 in Buckman Theater. The musical is an adapted version of the Federico Fellini’s movie “8 ½” about a movie director Guido Contini who is trying to think of a plot for his next movie and choose between his wife, mistress and the actress who is his creative inspiration. All performances on Oct. 16-18 begin at 7:30 p.m. and at 2 p.m. on Oct. 19. Student and senior citizen ticket prices are $10, and general admission tickets are $15. Reservations and advance purchases of tickets can be made at www.quinnipiac.edu/theater-tickets.