- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Theater for Community to perform the musical “Nine”
Quinnipiac’s Theater for Community will perform the musical “Nine” Oct. 16 to Oct. 19 in Buckman Theater. The musical is an adapted version of the Federico Fellini’s movie “8 ½” about movie director Guido Contini who is trying to think of a plot for his next movie and must choose between his wife, mistress and the actress who is his creative inspiration. All performances on Oct. 16-18 begin at 7:30 p.m. and at 2 p.m. on Oct. 19. Student and senior citizen ticket prices are $10, and general admission tickets are $15. Reservations and advance ticket purchases can be made at www.quinnipiac.edu/theater-tickets.