- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Theater for Community to perform the musical “Nine”
Quinnipiac’s Theater for Community will perform the musical “Nine” Oct. 16 to Oct. 19 in Buckman Theater. The musical is an adapted version of the Federico Fellini’s movie “8 ½” about movie director Guido Contini who is trying to think of a plot for his next movie and must choose between his wife, mistress and the actress who is his creative inspiration. All performances on Oct. 16-18 begin at 7:30 p.m. and at 2 p.m. on Oct. 19. Student and senior citizen ticket prices are $10, and general admission tickets are $15. Reservations and advance ticket purchases can be made at www.quinnipiac.edu/theater-tickets.