- A Hamden ‘hero’
- SURVIVOR: Spring Break
- Column: Women’s basketball team could benefit from Cinderella effect
- School of Business to start microlending program
- University provides gender-neutral bathrooms across three campuses
- Student Government Association plans policy changes
- Baker Dunleavy named new men’s basketball coach
- QTHON raises record amount at annual fundraiser
- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
A student was struck by a car at 4:30 a.m. today near the entrance to the York Hill campus, according to a Hamden police report.
Peter Lawnes was crossing Sherman Avenue when he was hit by a New Haven resident, according to the report. Police investigations show Lawnes was not using the crosswalk.
Both were immediately transported to Yale-New Haven Hospital, with non life-threatening injuries.
The investigation is still underway. Stay with the Chronicle for updates.