- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
A student was struck by a car at 4:30 a.m. today near the entrance to the York Hill campus, according to a Hamden police report.
Peter Lawnes was crossing Sherman Avenue when he was hit by a New Haven resident, according to the report. Police investigations show Lawnes was not using the crosswalk.
Both were immediately transported to Yale-New Haven Hospital, with non life-threatening injuries.
The investigation is still underway. Stay with the Chronicle for updates.