- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
- May the weekend go on
Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
A student was struck by a car at 4:30 a.m. today near the entrance to the York Hill campus, according to a Hamden police report.
Peter Lawnes was crossing Sherman Avenue when he was hit by a New Haven resident, according to the report. Police investigations show Lawnes was not using the crosswalk.
Both were immediately transported to Yale-New Haven Hospital, with non life-threatening injuries.
The investigation is still underway. Stay with the Chronicle for updates.