- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
- Public Safety investigates newspaper theft
- International students celebrate Thanksgiving
- New university website aimed at prospective students
- SGA pushes for new desks in Tator Hall
- ‘Art of Protest’ presents LGBTQ civil rights history
Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
A student was struck by a car at 4:30 a.m. today near the entrance to the York Hill campus, according to a Hamden police report.
Peter Lawnes was crossing Sherman Avenue when he was hit by a New Haven resident, according to the report. Police investigations show Lawnes was not using the crosswalk.
Both were immediately transported to Yale-New Haven Hospital, with non life-threatening injuries.
The investigation is still underway. Stay with the Chronicle for updates.