- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
A student was struck by a car at 4:30 a.m. today near the entrance to the York Hill campus, according to a Hamden police report.
Peter Lawnes was crossing Sherman Avenue when he was hit by a New Haven resident, according to the report. Police investigations show Lawnes was not using the crosswalk.
Both were immediately transported to Yale-New Haven Hospital, with non life-threatening injuries.
The investigation is still underway. Stay with the Chronicle for updates.