- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Spanish nurse infected with Ebola
A nurse in Spain was identified with the Ebola virus on Monday. The nurse had worked with a priest who died from Ebola, according to NBC. He came in contact with the virus while doing missionary work. The 30 people working at the hospital in Spain who came into contact with the nurse will be observed for the next 21 days, according to NBC. On Monday, President Obama said although an epidemic of the disease within the United States is not likely, he called for new protocols to stop the spread of the deadly virus, according to CNN. The six people with Ebola in the United States came in contact with the disease in South Africa.