- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Soup Kitchen looks for student volunteers
The Office of Community Service will be hosting an opportunity for students to volunteer at the Downtown Evening Soup Kitchen in New Haven on Oct. 19 from 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Volunteers will help to prepare and serve meals to those in need. Transportation will be provided for anyone interested in attending. Email Catherine.Murray@quinnipiac.edu with any questions.