- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
Rave: self-expression through Redbubble
If you have been wondering where all of your classmates are getting their laptop and water bottle stickers with funny, unique and random quotes and images, look no further than Redbubble.com.
This website offers stickers, posters and clothing for any interest you could possibly have. No obsession is too obscure or too quirky; Redbubble has it all. For example, maybe you want to express your passion for the smiling poop emoji by slapping its sticker likeness to your computer.
Or maybe, you would rather deck out your notebooks with inspirational quotes. Or perhaps the exact thing your wardrobe is missing is a sloth t-shirt. Whatever you’re looking for, this website can satisfy your needs.
One of the most appealing aspects of Redbubble is the prices of their products. Stickers range from around $2-3, and tee shirts are affordable at around $25 per shirt. For this reason, it comes as no surprise that college kids love the site. The affordability complements financial restraints many college kids face.
It also has an originality many students embrace and enjoy expressing. College campuses are a prime outlet for this type of expression in ways that high schools and workplaces may not be after students graduate.
So, if you’re looking for “individual slices of personality,” as Redbubble describes their stickers, place an order on Redbubble.com and express yourself. There is no website that compares in originality or affordability.