- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
New Jersey releases doctor from Ebola quarantine
Doctors Without Borders volunteer Kaci Hickox was released from a New Jersey state hospital Monday, after being detained in a strict Ebola quarantine since Friday in conditions she has described as “inhumane,” according to Vice News. The nurse from Maine arrived in Newark following a month in Sierra Leone, where the Ebola virus has killed more than 1,200 people. Despite having a normal temperature, Hickox was immediately isolated. She told CNN her basic humans rights had been violated. The American Civil Liberties Union of New Jersey requested that Governor Chris Christie explain how he decided it was “medically necessary” to detain the health care worker, according to Vice News.