- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
IBS hosts dinner to benefit IRIS
The International Business Dinner will be held on Monday, Nov. 10 at 7 p.m. in Burt Kahn Court. More than 50 types of food will be served at the dinner and the South Asian Society will be dancing during the event. Student tickets will be sold for $5 at the student center tables starting one week before the event. Student tickets are $8 at the door and $10 for faculty. The dinner will benefit IRIS in New Haven which helps relocate refugees in the United States. -N. Hanson