- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Associate dean receives nursing research award
Leslie Neal-Boylan, associate dean of the School of Nursing, received the Virginia A. Henderson award for outstanding contributions to nursing research. Neal-Boylan published the first research-based book on nurses with disabilities in 2012. Her research typically focuses on nurses with physical disabilities and workforce issues. The associate dean was honored on Oct. 21 at the 2014 Diamond Jubilee Awards which are of the highest honor in Connecticut’s nursing profession. -N. Hanson