- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Spring break information sessions begin
The Department of Cultural and Global Engagement scheduled information sessions for spring break trips to Nicaragua and Guatemala. The sessions are scheduled for Sept. 17 at 9:15 p.m. in the Rocky Top Student Center, Sept. 24 at 9:15 p.m. in the Student Center Piazza and Sept. 25 at 6:15 p.m. in the Buckman Center Theater. Details of the Nicaragua delegation, the Nicaragua health delegation and the Guatemala delegation will be discussed at each meeting. For further information, contact Erin Sabato or Rachel Booth.