- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
- Public Safety investigates newspaper theft
Rave: Yoga pants are wonderful
If you’re a girl, you may notice that you’re getting a bit more attention when you wear yoga pants.
That’s because yoga pants might be the greatest thing to grace this earth since, well, the person who came up with the idea.
Why? They’re a joyous experience for all involved, of course.
Basically, it’s the way that yoga pants define a woman’s body that make them so magnificent. Yoga pants bring out the curves in a woman, and curves are good.
The fabric is slimming, too, which is nice for all parties involved.
What’s even better is that they’re comfortable, at least that’s what I’m told. You don’t have to try and impress guys by spending valuable time picking out an outfit every day, ladies. Just slip into some yoga pants and we’ll have no problem.
Sometimes when women wear yoga pants, they may feel like they are not dressing up. But don’t worry, you still look great.
You need one more reason why yoga pants are the bomb? They’re acceptable everywhere! You can wear yoga pants to class, the gym, even, dare I say, when you go out on the weekend.
And while wearing yoga pants to the bar or to the club might seem like a bit of a stretch, you certainly aren’t going to hear any guys complaining if you’re bold enough to do so.
Roll on, yoga lovers. Roll on.