- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
Rave: Innovation Kitchen brings variety
We see it all the time – students wandering around the caf, moaning about not finding anything they want to eat. It is a common complaint amongst the Quinnipiac community. Fortunately, a promising change has come to the QU cafe – the Innovation Kitchen.
The very name suggests variety, and this new food station lives up to that name. At the Innovation Kitchen, students are served omelets, grilled cheese sandwiches, burritos and more by the friendly Chartwells staff. The Innovation Kitchen is open for lunch and dinner, located in what was formerly Chef Jet. Chef Jet exclusively served Chinese and Asian fusion food.
There are many options made available to students every day through the Innovation Kitchen. Omelets with various fix-ins are available for lunch and dinner every day. This is a great option for students looking to eat healthily. If you’re looking for something sweet, there is a hot griddle always ready to make big, fluffy pancakes. These pancakes are made fresh, unlike the ones sometimes served for breakfast at the Kitchen. They can be garnished with chocolate chips, Oreo crumbles and of course, maple syrup.
The Innovation Kitchen also serves grilled cheese sandwiches, various types of macaroni and cheese (sometimes inserted into the sandwiches), burritos and Asian food on a rotating basis.
We are only a few weeks into the semester, so hopefully the Innovation Kitchen will continue to create unique and exciting meals for us to enjoy all semester long.