- Possible parking changes announced for 2017-2018 academic school year
- Recent New York legislature may impact Quinnipiac enrollment
- Power at the plate
- Chase Priskie named 2017-18 men’s ice hockey team captain at banquet
- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
Rave: Innovation Kitchen brings variety
We see it all the time – students wandering around the caf, moaning about not finding anything they want to eat. It is a common complaint amongst the Quinnipiac community. Fortunately, a promising change has come to the QU cafe – the Innovation Kitchen.
The very name suggests variety, and this new food station lives up to that name. At the Innovation Kitchen, students are served omelets, grilled cheese sandwiches, burritos and more by the friendly Chartwells staff. The Innovation Kitchen is open for lunch and dinner, located in what was formerly Chef Jet. Chef Jet exclusively served Chinese and Asian fusion food.
There are many options made available to students every day through the Innovation Kitchen. Omelets with various fix-ins are available for lunch and dinner every day. This is a great option for students looking to eat healthily. If you’re looking for something sweet, there is a hot griddle always ready to make big, fluffy pancakes. These pancakes are made fresh, unlike the ones sometimes served for breakfast at the Kitchen. They can be garnished with chocolate chips, Oreo crumbles and of course, maple syrup.
The Innovation Kitchen also serves grilled cheese sandwiches, various types of macaroni and cheese (sometimes inserted into the sandwiches), burritos and Asian food on a rotating basis.
We are only a few weeks into the semester, so hopefully the Innovation Kitchen will continue to create unique and exciting meals for us to enjoy all semester long.