- Softball splits doubleheader with Wagner in home opener
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse loses tight game to Holy Cross
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
Kaplan to give free study guides
Kaplan Test Prep will be distributing free study guides and formula booklets for the GRE, GMAT and LSAT in the Carl Hansen Student Center this month. Students preparing for graduate school can stop at the table on Sept. 9 and Sept. 18 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Interested students can also sign up for practice tests and preparation courses at the table. For more information and upcoming course dates, visit www.kaptest.com.