- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Hola Cafe begins
The Hola Café will host its first “Spanish Table” of the academic year at noon on Friday, Sept. 12 in the upper level of the Mt. Carmel cafeteria. The “Spanish Table” allows students of all majors to meet for casual conversation. All members of the Quinnipiac community are welcome to attend the event.