- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Hola Cafe begins
The Hola Café will host its first “Spanish Table” of the academic year at noon on Friday, Sept. 12 in the upper level of the Mt. Carmel cafeteria. The “Spanish Table” allows students of all majors to meet for casual conversation. All members of the Quinnipiac community are welcome to attend the event.