- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse loses tight game to Holy Cross
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
Update: Hamden Police discontinue search for armed man
UPDATE: 1:47 p.m. Hamden Police has stopped its search for the armed man involved in the home invasion on Shepherd Avenue, according to a university alert. Police are asking residents to call 911 if they see anything suspicious.
The suspect has not been seen on any of the three university campuses, according to the Associate Vice President for Public Affairs John Morgan.
“Public Safety has increased its presence at Whitney Village and the university’s other properties located on Whitney Ave,” Morgan said. “Public Safety will continue to stay in contact with the Hamden Police Department and the Emergency Management Team will provide updates to the university community as warranted.”
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.