- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
- Undefeated UMass Lowell beats men’s soccer
Update: Hamden Police discontinue search for armed man
UPDATE: 1:47 p.m. Hamden Police has stopped its search for the armed man involved in the home invasion on Shepherd Avenue, according to a university alert. Police are asking residents to call 911 if they see anything suspicious.
The suspect has not been seen on any of the three university campuses, according to the Associate Vice President for Public Affairs John Morgan.
“Public Safety has increased its presence at Whitney Village and the university’s other properties located on Whitney Ave,” Morgan said. “Public Safety will continue to stay in contact with the Hamden Police Department and the Emergency Management Team will provide updates to the university community as warranted.”
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.