- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
Update: Hamden Police discontinue search for armed man
UPDATE: 1:47 p.m. Hamden Police has stopped its search for the armed man involved in the home invasion on Shepherd Avenue, according to a university alert. Police are asking residents to call 911 if they see anything suspicious.
The suspect has not been seen on any of the three university campuses, according to the Associate Vice President for Public Affairs John Morgan.
“Public Safety has increased its presence at Whitney Village and the university’s other properties located on Whitney Ave,” Morgan said. “Public Safety will continue to stay in contact with the Hamden Police Department and the Emergency Management Team will provide updates to the university community as warranted.”
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.