- A Hamden ‘hero’
- SURVIVOR: Spring Break
- Column: Women’s basketball team could benefit from Cinderella effect
- School of Business to start microlending program
- University provides gender-neutral bathrooms across three campuses
- Student Government Association plans policy changes
- Baker Dunleavy named new men’s basketball coach
- QTHON raises record amount at annual fundraiser
- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
Update: Hamden Police discontinue search for armed man
UPDATE: 1:47 p.m. Hamden Police has stopped its search for the armed man involved in the home invasion on Shepherd Avenue, according to a university alert. Police are asking residents to call 911 if they see anything suspicious.
The suspect has not been seen on any of the three university campuses, according to the Associate Vice President for Public Affairs John Morgan.
“Public Safety has increased its presence at Whitney Village and the university’s other properties located on Whitney Ave,” Morgan said. “Public Safety will continue to stay in contact with the Hamden Police Department and the Emergency Management Team will provide updates to the university community as warranted.”
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.