- Men’s basketball drops Senior Day game to Rider
- Men’s ice hockey beats Brown on Senior Night
- Women’s basketball clinches top seed in MAAC Tournament with Senior Day win
- Quinnipiac completes season sweep over rival Yale with Heroes Hat win
- Quinnipiac set to take on rival Yale
- Matt King joins men’s ice hockey as walk-on goaltender
- In his mother’s memory
- Current Craze
- Living the Legend
- Panel of professors explain human rights for minorities
Robinson twins commit to Quinnipiac
Twin brothers Andrew and Aaron Robinson have committed to Quinnipiac men’s basketball for fall 2015, as first reported by Adam Finkelstein of ESPN and the New England Recruiting Report.
The brothers spent last season at Springbrook High in Maryland. Andrew, who had multiple Division I offers, averaged 17.5 points per game last season, while his brother Aaron averaged 11.0 points per game.
“We definitely do want to try to go to the same school, which is one of the reasons we decided to go with a prep year,” Andrew told the Washington Post in May. “But it depends on the situation. If it’s a good fit for both of us, we definitely want to do that and go to the same school.”
The Robinsons are the first two commits for Quinnipiac’s 2015 class.