- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Robinson twins commit to Quinnipiac
Twin brothers Andrew and Aaron Robinson have committed to Quinnipiac men’s basketball for fall 2015, as first reported by Adam Finkelstein of ESPN and the New England Recruiting Report.
The brothers spent last season at Springbrook High in Maryland. Andrew, who had multiple Division I offers, averaged 17.5 points per game last season, while his brother Aaron averaged 11.0 points per game.
“We definitely do want to try to go to the same school, which is one of the reasons we decided to go with a prep year,” Andrew told the Washington Post in May. “But it depends on the situation. If it’s a good fit for both of us, we definitely want to do that and go to the same school.”
The Robinsons are the first two commits for Quinnipiac’s 2015 class.