- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Game On
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
- Rand Pecknold named U.S. Men’s National Team assistant coach
- Allison Kuhn balances Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse schedule with SGA role
- Kei Ezaka sets Quinnipiac men’s tennis wins record
Robinson twins commit to Quinnipiac
Twin brothers Andrew and Aaron Robinson have committed to Quinnipiac men’s basketball for fall 2015, as first reported by Adam Finkelstein of ESPN and the New England Recruiting Report.
The brothers spent last season at Springbrook High in Maryland. Andrew, who had multiple Division I offers, averaged 17.5 points per game last season, while his brother Aaron averaged 11.0 points per game.
“We definitely do want to try to go to the same school, which is one of the reasons we decided to go with a prep year,” Andrew told the Washington Post in May. “But it depends on the situation. If it’s a good fit for both of us, we definitely want to do that and go to the same school.”
The Robinsons are the first two commits for Quinnipiac’s 2015 class.