- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
NHL’s Sabres acquire Samuels-Thomas
The NHL’s Buffalo Sabres have acquired former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey forward Jordan Samuels-Thomas from the Winnipeg Jets in exchange for a conditional seventh-round pick in the 2015 NHL Entry Draft, the team announced Wednesday.
As a senior in 2013-14, Samuels-Thomas recorded 13 goals and 16 assists in 34 games.
Samuels-Thomas was originally selected by the Atlanta Thrashers in the seventh round of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft.