- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
- Undefeated UMass Lowell beats men’s soccer
NHL’s Sabres acquire Samuels-Thomas
The NHL’s Buffalo Sabres have acquired former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey forward Jordan Samuels-Thomas from the Winnipeg Jets in exchange for a conditional seventh-round pick in the 2015 NHL Entry Draft, the team announced Wednesday.
As a senior in 2013-14, Samuels-Thomas recorded 13 goals and 16 assists in 34 games.
Samuels-Thomas was originally selected by the Atlanta Thrashers in the seventh round of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft.