- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
NHL’s Sabres acquire Samuels-Thomas
The NHL’s Buffalo Sabres have acquired former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey forward Jordan Samuels-Thomas from the Winnipeg Jets in exchange for a conditional seventh-round pick in the 2015 NHL Entry Draft, the team announced Wednesday.
As a senior in 2013-14, Samuels-Thomas recorded 13 goals and 16 assists in 34 games.
Samuels-Thomas was originally selected by the Atlanta Thrashers in the seventh round of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft.