- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Turner named Canada’s U-18 head coach
Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey associate head coach Cassie Turner has been named head coach of Canada’s National Women’s U-18 team for the 2014-15 season.
Turner, who is entering her seventh season as a member of the Quinnipiac coaching staff, has served as an assistant for Canada’s U-18 team since 2011.
“Every chance I’ve had to be a part of the Hockey Canada program has been a privilege and an honor,” Turner said in a press release. “I’m excited to continue my work with great people who take such pride in representing Canada.”
During her playing career, Turner was a member of the gold medal-winning Ontario team during the 1999 Canada Games. She then played at Brown University, was an All- ECAC First Team selection during her 21-point senior season in 2001-2002. Turner served as a two-time team captain at Brown.