- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Turner named Canada’s U-18 head coach
Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey associate head coach Cassie Turner has been named head coach of Canada’s National Women’s U-18 team for the 2014-15 season.
Turner, who is entering her seventh season as a member of the Quinnipiac coaching staff, has served as an assistant for Canada’s U-18 team since 2011.
“Every chance I’ve had to be a part of the Hockey Canada program has been a privilege and an honor,” Turner said in a press release. “I’m excited to continue my work with great people who take such pride in representing Canada.”
During her playing career, Turner was a member of the gold medal-winning Ontario team during the 1999 Canada Games. She then played at Brown University, was an All- ECAC First Team selection during her 21-point senior season in 2001-2002. Turner served as a two-time team captain at Brown.