- A Hamden ‘hero’
- SURVIVOR: Spring Break
- Column: Women’s basketball team could benefit from Cinderella effect
- School of Business to start microlending program
- University provides gender-neutral bathrooms across three campuses
- Student Government Association plans policy changes
- Baker Dunleavy named new men’s basketball coach
- QTHON raises record amount at annual fundraiser
- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
University lays off 16 professors, hires 12
Sixteen professors from areas with declining enrollment have been laid off, while 12 new faculty members will join growing departments, Vice President for Public Affairs Lynn Bushnell said.
“The university is adding faculty in areas of growth and reducing the number of faculty in areas that have had declining enrollments in recent years,” Bushnell said.
The university has not released information about the departments involved in the hirings or cuts.
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.