- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
University lays off 16 professors, hires 12
Sixteen professors from areas with declining enrollment have been laid off, while 12 new faculty members will join growing departments, Vice President for Public Affairs Lynn Bushnell said.
“The university is adding faculty in areas of growth and reducing the number of faculty in areas that have had declining enrollments in recent years,” Bushnell said.
The university has not released information about the departments involved in the hirings or cuts.
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.