- Softball splits doubleheader with Wagner in home opener
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse loses tight game to Holy Cross
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
University lays off 16 professors, hires 12
Sixteen professors from areas with declining enrollment have been laid off, while 12 new faculty members will join growing departments, Vice President for Public Affairs Lynn Bushnell said.
“The university is adding faculty in areas of growth and reducing the number of faculty in areas that have had declining enrollments in recent years,” Bushnell said.
The university has not released information about the departments involved in the hirings or cuts.
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.