- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
University lays off 16 professors, hires 12
Sixteen professors from areas with declining enrollment have been laid off, while 12 new faculty members will join growing departments, Vice President for Public Affairs Lynn Bushnell said.
“The university is adding faculty in areas of growth and reducing the number of faculty in areas that have had declining enrollments in recent years,” Bushnell said.
The university has not released information about the departments involved in the hirings or cuts.
Stay with The Chronicle for updates.