- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
Student falls on Sleeping Giant
A 19-year-old student fell on Sleeping Giant and was transported to the Yale-New Haven Hospital this afternoon, the Hamden Fire Department said.
The student likely fractured her ankle and her injuries are “nothing life-threatening,” Fire Department Battalion Chief Bill Fitzmurice said.
The student tumbled about 10 feet down a set of stairs on the Yellow Trail, before being carried to an ambulance.