- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Student falls on Sleeping Giant
A 19-year-old student fell on Sleeping Giant and was transported to the Yale-New Haven Hospital this afternoon, the Hamden Fire Department said.
The student likely fractured her ankle and her injuries are “nothing life-threatening,” Fire Department Battalion Chief Bill Fitzmurice said.
The student tumbled about 10 feet down a set of stairs on the Yellow Trail, before being carried to an ambulance.