- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Student falls on Sleeping Giant
A 19-year-old student fell on Sleeping Giant and was transported to the Yale-New Haven Hospital this afternoon, the Hamden Fire Department said.
The student likely fractured her ankle and her injuries are “nothing life-threatening,” Fire Department Battalion Chief Bill Fitzmurice said.
The student tumbled about 10 feet down a set of stairs on the Yellow Trail, before being carried to an ambulance.