- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Student falls on Sleeping Giant
A 19-year-old student fell on Sleeping Giant and was transported to the Yale-New Haven Hospital this afternoon, the Hamden Fire Department said.
The student likely fractured her ankle and her injuries are “nothing life-threatening,” Fire Department Battalion Chief Bill Fitzmurice said.
The student tumbled about 10 feet down a set of stairs on the Yellow Trail, before being carried to an ambulance.