- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
- Public Safety investigates newspaper theft
Student falls on Sleeping Giant
A 19-year-old student fell on Sleeping Giant and was transported to the Yale-New Haven Hospital this afternoon, the Hamden Fire Department said.
The student likely fractured her ankle and her injuries are “nothing life-threatening,” Fire Department Battalion Chief Bill Fitzmurice said.
The student tumbled about 10 feet down a set of stairs on the Yellow Trail, before being carried to an ambulance.