- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
McLean verbally commits to Quinnipiac
Westchester Community College men’s basketball guard Giovanni McLean has verbally committed to Quinnipiac, according to a Quinnipiac Athletics official.
McLean, a native of the Bronx, NY, averaged 16.8 points and 7.4 assists per game with Westchester last season.
The 6-foot-1, 205-pound guard also had offers from Oklahoma, Missouri, St. John’s and Fordham, among other schools.
An injury kept McLean off the floor for all of his senior season at Bronx Regional High School in 2010-11. He played in 26 games as a freshman at Moberly Community College in 2011-12, before a pre-existing injury forced him to have knee surgery at the conclusion of the season.
After taking another full season off, McLean returned to action in 2013-14 with Westchester. He has two years of NCAA eligibility remaining.