- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Winslow added to softball roster
Former women’s ice hockey goaltender Ashley Winslow has joined the Quinnipiac softball team for the remainder of the 2014 season.
Winslow spent four seasons on the women’s ice hockey team, seeing action in one career game during her senior season with the nationally-ranked Bobcats.
She served as a backup to Victoria Vigilanti for her first three years, then to sophomore Chelsea Laden this season, after walking on to the team in 2010.
Winslow becomes the second player from the 2013-14 women’s ice hockey team to play a spring sport at Quinnipiac, as fellow senior Kelly Babstock has joined the women’s lacrosse team.
Winslow played both varsity ice hockey and varsity softball for four years at St. George’s High School, a boarding school in Middletown, R.I.
Winslow is listed as an outfielder on the 2014 Quinnipiac softball roster, and has not seen any playing time thus far. A school official told The Chronicle that she will mainly be used as a pinch runner.