- Women’s ice hockey escapes Maine in season opener
- Don’t be afraid to let go of what hurts you
- Just because it’s not “hard news,” doesn’t mean it’s “not news”
- Sound the horn
- Sarah Pandolfi back and better following season-long injury
- Women’s soccer edges out Fairfield for first MAAC win
- Mac Miller, Mick Jenkins impress with new albums
- “Study” Time: Game Night
- Brangelina: Love is dead
- T.I.’s ‘Warzone’ makes a statement
Winslow added to softball roster
Former women’s ice hockey goaltender Ashley Winslow has joined the Quinnipiac softball team for the remainder of the 2014 season.
Winslow spent four seasons on the women’s ice hockey team, seeing action in one career game during her senior season with the nationally-ranked Bobcats.
She served as a backup to Victoria Vigilanti for her first three years, then to sophomore Chelsea Laden this season, after walking on to the team in 2010.
Winslow becomes the second player from the 2013-14 women’s ice hockey team to play a spring sport at Quinnipiac, as fellow senior Kelly Babstock has joined the women’s lacrosse team.
Winslow played both varsity ice hockey and varsity softball for four years at St. George’s High School, a boarding school in Middletown, R.I.
Winslow is listed as an outfielder on the 2014 Quinnipiac softball roster, and has not seen any playing time thus far. A school official told The Chronicle that she will mainly be used as a pinch runner.