- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
University to host second ‘Walk & Roll’
Quinnipiac will host the second annual ‘Walk & Roll’ fundraiser on Saturday, April 26. The event will take place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the North Haven campus. ‘Walk & Roll’ is a fundraiser to benefit the National Spinal Cord Injury Association’s Connecticut Chapter. Check in for the event will begin at 9 a.m. with Quinnipiac’s Physical Therapy Special Interest Groups. Admission for pre-registered groups is $15 and the price for walk-ins is $20.