- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
University to host second ‘Walk & Roll’
Quinnipiac will host the second annual ‘Walk & Roll’ fundraiser on Saturday, April 26. The event will take place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the North Haven campus. ‘Walk & Roll’ is a fundraiser to benefit the National Spinal Cord Injury Association’s Connecticut Chapter. Check in for the event will begin at 9 a.m. with Quinnipiac’s Physical Therapy Special Interest Groups. Admission for pre-registered groups is $15 and the price for walk-ins is $20.