- SGA budget brings stress, frustration and potential protests
- The QU Farmers Market makes a comeback
- Another series of email scams at Quinnipiac
- The next forgotten genocide?
- Performing for Puerto Rico
- Worrisome weather
- Public Safety escorts professor off campus
- Quinnipiac softball swept by red-hot Monmouth in doubleheader
- Quinnipiac men’s tennis loses perfect MAAC season on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac women’s tennis falls to Middlebury in regular season finale
University to host second ‘Walk & Roll’
Quinnipiac will host the second annual ‘Walk & Roll’ fundraiser on Saturday, April 26. The event will take place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the North Haven campus. ‘Walk & Roll’ is a fundraiser to benefit the National Spinal Cord Injury Association’s Connecticut Chapter. Check in for the event will begin at 9 a.m. with Quinnipiac’s Physical Therapy Special Interest Groups. Admission for pre-registered groups is $15 and the price for walk-ins is $20.