- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
‘Q-Start’ career fair
Students can attend the Entrepreneurship Club’s “Q-Start” event on April 9, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Carl Hansen Student Center Piazza, room SC 120 and gallery. The goal of the fair is to showcase student-run startups and alumni businesses. Students can look forward to potential interviews and internship opportunities with companies including Kricket, Rate & Rent, Music Vault, Cronk, DejaYou, Huggie Pod, UpCycle and more.