- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Professor Wins Publication of the Year Award
Professor Adrienne Betz, Director of Behavioral Neuroscience and Assistant Professor of Psychology, won Publication of the Year Award by Quinnipiac Chapter 299 of Sigma Chi. Her paper “Chronic exposure to benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP) alters social interaction and fear conditioning in male adult rats: Alterations in amygdalar MeCP2, ERK1/2 and Era” was selected for the 2014 year.