- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Professor Wins Publication of the Year Award
Professor Adrienne Betz, Director of Behavioral Neuroscience and Assistant Professor of Psychology, won Publication of the Year Award by Quinnipiac Chapter 299 of Sigma Chi. Her paper “Chronic exposure to benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP) alters social interaction and fear conditioning in male adult rats: Alterations in amygdalar MeCP2, ERK1/2 and Era” was selected for the 2014 year.