- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Participate in a 30-day yoga challenge
The Athletic and Recreation Department is sponsoring 30-day yoga challenge ‘QU Kiss My Asana’ this month with yoga teacher Matthew Sanford’s Mind Body Solutions. By participating in this challenge, students promise to do a little bit of yoga every day in April, whether it is one pose or a full yoga class. Participants are encouraged to do the challenge with another person. The challenge costs $30 for a student and his or her partner, $1 for each day. This money goes to Mind Body Solutions. MyQ has a Google doc with more information on the project and a schedule of yoga poses and classes.