- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Participate in a 30-day yoga challenge
The Athletic and Recreation Department is sponsoring 30-day yoga challenge ‘QU Kiss My Asana’ this month with yoga teacher Matthew Sanford’s Mind Body Solutions. By participating in this challenge, students promise to do a little bit of yoga every day in April, whether it is one pose or a full yoga class. Participants are encouraged to do the challenge with another person. The challenge costs $30 for a student and his or her partner, $1 for each day. This money goes to Mind Body Solutions. MyQ has a Google doc with more information on the project and a schedule of yoga poses and classes.