- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
Participate in a 30-day yoga challenge
The Athletic and Recreation Department is sponsoring 30-day yoga challenge ‘QU Kiss My Asana’ this month with yoga teacher Matthew Sanford’s Mind Body Solutions. By participating in this challenge, students promise to do a little bit of yoga every day in April, whether it is one pose or a full yoga class. Participants are encouraged to do the challenge with another person. The challenge costs $30 for a student and his or her partner, $1 for each day. This money goes to Mind Body Solutions. MyQ has a Google doc with more information on the project and a schedule of yoga poses and classes.