- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
One Big Event
About 1,700 volunteers from the Quinnipiac community traveled to approximately 120 sites in Hamden and the surrounding towns for a day of service on Saturday. The Big Event is a national day, started by Texas A&M University in 1982, where college students across the country give back to their community. When the university started the Big Event in 2010, 700 students volunteered.
Sites where most students volunteered
Children’s Center of Hamden – Hamden, Conn.
Camp Cedarcrest – Orange, Conn.
Edgewood Park – New Haven, Conn.
Boys and Girls Club of Milford – Milford, Conn.
Edgerton Park – New Haven, Conn.
Girl Scouts of CT- Camp Katoya – Milford, Conn.
Girl Scouts of CT- Camp Anseox – Oxford, Conn.
Girl Scouts of CT- Camp Murray – East Haven, Conn.
Hamden / North Haven YMCA – Hamden, Conn.
Sleeping Giant State Park – Hamden, Conn.
Farmington Canal Trail – Hamden, Conn., and Cheshire, Conn.