- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
One Big Event
About 1,700 volunteers from the Quinnipiac community traveled to approximately 120 sites in Hamden and the surrounding towns for a day of service on Saturday. The Big Event is a national day, started by Texas A&M University in 1982, where college students across the country give back to their community. When the university started the Big Event in 2010, 700 students volunteered.
Sites where most students volunteered
Children’s Center of Hamden – Hamden, Conn.
Camp Cedarcrest – Orange, Conn.
Edgewood Park – New Haven, Conn.
Boys and Girls Club of Milford – Milford, Conn.
Edgerton Park – New Haven, Conn.
Girl Scouts of CT- Camp Katoya – Milford, Conn.
Girl Scouts of CT- Camp Anseox – Oxford, Conn.
Girl Scouts of CT- Camp Murray – East Haven, Conn.
Hamden / North Haven YMCA – Hamden, Conn.
Sleeping Giant State Park – Hamden, Conn.
Farmington Canal Trail – Hamden, Conn., and Cheshire, Conn.