- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
North parking lot, roadway closed on North Haven
The university closed the North parking lot and roadway on the North Haven campus Monday morning. The parking lot will stay closed through April 11, when a new road will be opened. Students, faculty, staff and visitors can use the main entrance and parking lots during this work period. The North entrance will be open for deliveries and the FIP Field Office. To get to the parking garage and Building 4, visitors can enter through the south access road.