- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Hungarian students visit QU
The university welcomed a group of 18 MBA students from Corvinus University in Budapest, Hungary, this week. The students visited the university on Monday and toured Connecticut companies throughout the week. The university has a partnership with Corvinus through the Central European Institute. Each June, Quinnipiac students visit Hungary and this is the sixth time a group of Hungarian students have come to Connecticut.