- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Hamden Passes Moratorium on New Student-Housing Permits
Hamden will not issue new student-housing permits for one year, the Hamden Planning and Zoning Commission decided last week. Hamden property owners must get a student-housing permit before renting single-family homes to students. This means there will be no new Hamden homes that will become student housing for a year. The moratorium will not affect Hamden properties or Quinnipiac owned-housing that already house students. The university supports the town’s decision, Vice President of Facilities and Capital Planning Salvatore Filardi said.