- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Hamden Passes Moratorium on New Student-Housing Permits
Hamden will not issue new student-housing permits for one year, the Hamden Planning and Zoning Commission decided last week. Hamden property owners must get a student-housing permit before renting single-family homes to students. This means there will be no new Hamden homes that will become student housing for a year. The moratorium will not affect Hamden properties or Quinnipiac owned-housing that already house students. The university supports the town’s decision, Vice President of Facilities and Capital Planning Salvatore Filardi said.