- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Anesthesia program approved
The Office of Higher Education approved the nurse anesthesia program on Monday, March 31, beginning the week of May 17. The program will offer two options of a full-time, three-year, post-baccalaureate DNP for nurses with experience in critical care, as well as a part-time, 24-month certification for registered nurse anesthetists with a master’s degree. The Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs first approved this nurse anesthesia program in February. A January open house attracted 53 applicants to the program along with information sessions at St. Vincent’s Medical Center, St. Francis Hospital and Quinnipiac’s Center for Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences.