- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
ABL prepares for new Great Hunger exhibit
The An Gorta Mór Room in the Arnold Bernhard Library will temporarily close on April 3 to prepare for the Lady Sligo exhibit beginning on May 1. The letters of Lady Catherine Sligo, written from 1845 to 1847, contain Sligo’s impression of the poverty she witnessed during Ireland’s Great Hunger, according to IrishAmerica.com. While the An Gorta Mór Room is closed, students and visitors will still be able to see other sculptures and artwork throughout the library.