- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
ABL prepares for new Great Hunger exhibit
The An Gorta Mór Room in the Arnold Bernhard Library will temporarily close on April 3 to prepare for the Lady Sligo exhibit beginning on May 1. The letters of Lady Catherine Sligo, written from 1845 to 1847, contain Sligo’s impression of the poverty she witnessed during Ireland’s Great Hunger, according to IrishAmerica.com. While the An Gorta Mór Room is closed, students and visitors will still be able to see other sculptures and artwork throughout the library.