- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
University honors Islamic Awareness week
This week the university is celebrating Islamic Awareness week. Students can try on a traditional Muslim head at the Muslim Student Association’s event on Friday from 9 a.m. to noon in the Carl Hansen Student Center. The Muslim Student Association hosted a speaker on Monday who discussed what it is like to be Muslim after the Boston Marathon bombing. The organization also held a panel on Tuesday when students discussed their experiences of being Muslim in America.