- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
New faculty publication
Rebecca Bamford, assistant professor of philosophy, has recently had work published. Her essay, “The Liberatory Limits of Nietzche’s Colonial Imagination in Dawn 206,” explores how Friedrich Nietzche’s modern philosophy is used to sustain political projects. This essay will be part of a larger volume, Nietzche as Political Philosopher. The volume is edited by Barry Stocker and Manuel Knoll and published by De Grutyer.