- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
New faculty publication
Rebecca Bamford, assistant professor of philosophy, has recently had work published. Her essay, “The Liberatory Limits of Nietzche’s Colonial Imagination in Dawn 206,” explores how Friedrich Nietzche’s modern philosophy is used to sustain political projects. This essay will be part of a larger volume, Nietzche as Political Philosopher. The volume is edited by Barry Stocker and Manuel Knoll and published by De Grutyer.