- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Fulbright Scholarship sessions open
Quinnipiac is hosting an information session for Fulbright Scholarship applications. The information session will be held on March 26 from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. in Carl Hansen Student Center room 116. The scholarship is available to recent graduates, graduate students or students with five years in related fields. The scholarship is designed to help fund independent research for Teaching Assistant programs in the United States. The cycle for 2015-2016 will open in May and graduates of 2014 and 2015 are eligible to apply. Workshops will start April 10 for students interested in the upcoming cycle.