- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Fulbright Scholarship sessions open
Quinnipiac is hosting an information session for Fulbright Scholarship applications. The information session will be held on March 26 from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. in Carl Hansen Student Center room 116. The scholarship is available to recent graduates, graduate students or students with five years in related fields. The scholarship is designed to help fund independent research for Teaching Assistant programs in the United States. The cycle for 2015-2016 will open in May and graduates of 2014 and 2015 are eligible to apply. Workshops will start April 10 for students interested in the upcoming cycle.