- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Fulbright Scholarship sessions open
Quinnipiac is hosting an information session for Fulbright Scholarship applications. The information session will be held on March 26 from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. in Carl Hansen Student Center room 116. The scholarship is available to recent graduates, graduate students or students with five years in related fields. The scholarship is designed to help fund independent research for Teaching Assistant programs in the United States. The cycle for 2015-2016 will open in May and graduates of 2014 and 2015 are eligible to apply. Workshops will start April 10 for students interested in the upcoming cycle.