- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Farmer’s market returns
After an absence during the winter months, the farmer’s market has returned to campus. Starting on March 20, vendors once again set their stands up on Bobcat Lawn. The farmer’s market will be on the lawn every Thursday until April 24 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Vendors and food trucks will vary weekly with a schedule of vendors posted on MyQ.