- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Enjoy tea and soda bread at IGHM
The university will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum. Students and other museum visitors can enjoy tea and soda bread from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday, March 17. The museum will also give out the book “Celebrating 250 Years of the New York City St. Patrick’s Day Parade” for free.