- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Enjoy tea and soda bread at IGHM
The university will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum. Students and other museum visitors can enjoy tea and soda bread from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday, March 17. The museum will also give out the book “Celebrating 250 Years of the New York City St. Patrick’s Day Parade” for free.