- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse loses tight game to Holy Cross
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
Enjoy tea and soda bread at IGHM
The university will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum. Students and other museum visitors can enjoy tea and soda bread from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday, March 17. The museum will also give out the book “Celebrating 250 Years of the New York City St. Patrick’s Day Parade” for free.