- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
Construction near campus
Construction is underway near campus. Starting Monday March 24, a water main installation will take place on the north section of Whitney Avenue between Todd Street and Shepard Street. Construction will last until June and run weekdays from 8:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Alternating lanes will also be closed during these hours. Students should expect delays when traveling to and from campus.