- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Construction near campus
Construction is underway near campus. Starting Monday March 24, a water main installation will take place on the north section of Whitney Avenue between Todd Street and Shepard Street. Construction will last until June and run weekdays from 8:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Alternating lanes will also be closed during these hours. Students should expect delays when traveling to and from campus.