- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
Construction near campus
Construction is underway near campus. Starting Monday March 24, a water main installation will take place on the north section of Whitney Avenue between Todd Street and Shepard Street. Construction will last until June and run weekdays from 8:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Alternating lanes will also be closed during these hours. Students should expect delays when traveling to and from campus.