- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Submitted artwork to be showcased
Today is the final day to submit an art piece for the Beauty and Wonder of Nature Art Exhibit. The Albert Schweitzer Institute and the QU Sustainability Committee are looking for photos, paintings, drawings and poems to put on display at the exhibit in the Rhena Schweitzer conference room at the Albert Schweitzer Institute from February to August. Students, faculty and staff whose artwork is chosen will get their pieces returned to them once the exhibit ends. Those who are interested can contact Assistant to the Executive Director of the Albert Schweitzer Institute Jo Palmieri or Instructor of Biomedical Sciences Kristen Wolfe.