- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
Submitted artwork to be showcased
Today is the final day to submit an art piece for the Beauty and Wonder of Nature Art Exhibit. The Albert Schweitzer Institute and the QU Sustainability Committee are looking for photos, paintings, drawings and poems to put on display at the exhibit in the Rhena Schweitzer conference room at the Albert Schweitzer Institute from February to August. Students, faculty and staff whose artwork is chosen will get their pieces returned to them once the exhibit ends. Those who are interested can contact Assistant to the Executive Director of the Albert Schweitzer Institute Jo Palmieri or Instructor of Biomedical Sciences Kristen Wolfe.