- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Submitted artwork to be showcased
Today is the final day to submit an art piece for the Beauty and Wonder of Nature Art Exhibit. The Albert Schweitzer Institute and the QU Sustainability Committee are looking for photos, paintings, drawings and poems to put on display at the exhibit in the Rhena Schweitzer conference room at the Albert Schweitzer Institute from February to August. Students, faculty and staff whose artwork is chosen will get their pieces returned to them once the exhibit ends. Those who are interested can contact Assistant to the Executive Director of the Albert Schweitzer Institute Jo Palmieri or Instructor of Biomedical Sciences Kristen Wolfe.