- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Students to participate in play festival
Theater students will travel to New York city on Thursday to participate in the first New Play Festival with the Abingdon Theater Company. The students will rehearse in New York for four days until they perform on March 1. The students submitted 30 original plays to the Abingdon Theater in September, and the theater chose seven plays which will be performed. The students will direct, perform, stage manage, and create costumes and props for the plays. Students have worked with the Abingdon Theater Company before when the group visited the university and held workshops for students.