- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Students to participate in play festival
Theater students will travel to New York city on Thursday to participate in the first New Play Festival with the Abingdon Theater Company. The students will rehearse in New York for four days until they perform on March 1. The students submitted 30 original plays to the Abingdon Theater in September, and the theater chose seven plays which will be performed. The students will direct, perform, stage manage, and create costumes and props for the plays. Students have worked with the Abingdon Theater Company before when the group visited the university and held workshops for students.