- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Students speak up
The Chronicle asked students if they plan to study abroad during their time at Quinnipiac.
“I was in Ireland last spring…It was incredible, one of the best experiences of my life…When you do it through QU, they take you on this trip to the Ring of Kerry which is provided in the fees that you pay to QU so that was really interesting…Plus the fact that you get a six-week spring break basically. They call it study month, but it’s basically do whatever you want for a while.” -Trevor Ensign, senior
“I just have never really thought about [studying abroad for a semester]…Maybe for QU 301 cause that’s shorter and it’s easier I guess, less money.” -Kate Hlushko, sophomore
“I’m a health science major so it’s kind of difficult. I wanted to at first, but after talking to them I think I am just going to do a service trip for a week or two or just go over the summer. I’m not going to do a full semester….[I want to go] somewhere in Europe, probably like Spain or Italy or something.” -Sophia Dee, freshman
“I’ve always wanted to go to different parts of the world, so I like [how] the school has programs to go to Europe mainly, which is where I plan to go if I go.” -Manny Gomez, freshman