- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Students help community file taxes
Students spent their Saturday assisting members of the surrounding communities with their taxes. The students, who are IRS-certified, helped individuals who make less than $52,000 a year to understand and complete their tax forms. Assistant Professor of Accounting Nelson Alino supervised the students. The students will be volunteering at the QU Online Building at 3039 Whitney Ave. from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. every Saturday until April 12.