- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Students help community file taxes
Students spent their Saturday assisting members of the surrounding communities with their taxes. The students, who are IRS-certified, helped individuals who make less than $52,000 a year to understand and complete their tax forms. Assistant Professor of Accounting Nelson Alino supervised the students. The students will be volunteering at the QU Online Building at 3039 Whitney Ave. from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. every Saturday until April 12.