- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Students help community file taxes
Students spent their Saturday assisting members of the surrounding communities with their taxes. The students, who are IRS-certified, helped individuals who make less than $52,000 a year to understand and complete their tax forms. Assistant Professor of Accounting Nelson Alino supervised the students. The students will be volunteering at the QU Online Building at 3039 Whitney Ave. from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. every Saturday until April 12.