- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Students help community file taxes
Students spent their Saturday assisting members of the surrounding communities with their taxes. The students, who are IRS-certified, helped individuals who make less than $52,000 a year to understand and complete their tax forms. Assistant Professor of Accounting Nelson Alino supervised the students. The students will be volunteering at the QU Online Building at 3039 Whitney Ave. from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. every Saturday until April 12.