- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
This weekend, the Anime Club with host Quinni-Con, a convention which celebrates Japanese culture, art, film, food and anime. Students and visitors can enjoy movie screenings, dances and guest speakers. Mike Pollock, PurpleEyesWTF, Chris Patton, Mike and Jessi, 501st Legion, Crunk Witch, Rusty Gilligan and Jim Taylor are among the guests coming to the convention. The event is free, but donations will go to the Child’s Play Charity. The convention will be held at the Rocky Top Student Center on the York Hill campus on March 1 and March 2.