- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, no longer with university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
PRSSA Networking event
This weekend PRSSA will hold a Networking Event for public relations students to meet with representatives from firms across the northeast. The event will be on Feb. 8 from 1 p.m to 3 p.m. Students should dress business casual and bring their resumes and business cards. Students can pre-register for $5 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The event costs $7 for those who do not pre-register.