- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Novak family gives $1 million to QU
The university received a $1 million donation last week from Pete and Kasia Novak for the Novak Family Polish Chair. This gift was matched by the university, meaning the chair has $2 million to its name. The Novak Family Polish Chair will be part of the Central European Institute at the university and help to create the Polish American Business Leader Scholars Program. The Polish American Business Leader Scholars Program will give scholarships to Polish students who want to get their MBA at Quinnipiac. This chair will help to strengthen the university’s relationship with central Europe, according to Christopher Ball, the director of the Central European Institute.