- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
New online graduate business classes available
In fall 2014, Quinnipiac University will offer a Master of Science degree in Business Analytics. This state-approved 33-credit program will be offered online and will feature four electives and seven core classes. The program will combine financial analysis, statistics, marketing and technology into one program.