- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
New online graduate business classes available
In fall 2014, Quinnipiac University will offer a Master of Science degree in Business Analytics. This state-approved 33-credit program will be offered online and will feature four electives and seven core classes. The program will combine financial analysis, statistics, marketing and technology into one program.