- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
New online graduate business classes available
In fall 2014, Quinnipiac University will offer a Master of Science degree in Business Analytics. This state-approved 33-credit program will be offered online and will feature four electives and seven core classes. The program will combine financial analysis, statistics, marketing and technology into one program.