- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
- Undefeated UMass Lowell beats men’s soccer
New online graduate business classes available
In fall 2014, Quinnipiac University will offer a Master of Science degree in Business Analytics. This state-approved 33-credit program will be offered online and will feature four electives and seven core classes. The program will combine financial analysis, statistics, marketing and technology into one program.